- Fees once paid shall not be refunded either in part or full
- All fees have to be paid before the commencement of each semester, failing which the student will not be eligible to attend the academic session
- All other deadlines regarding the payment of fees, filling up enrollment & examination forms etc., set by the university / management needs to be met by the students
- If students fail to fill up and submit university enrollment forms / examination forms by due dates, their provisional admission for the said semester would automatically get cancelled
- Course content / details are subject to change without notice
- Minimum of 75% attendance is compulsory, failing which the management reserves the right to detain the student from appearing in the examinations
- The management reserves the right to take disciplinary action against any student who is found to indulge in any kind of unlawful / un- parliamentary activity
- All concerned certificates and documents have to be produced and submitted to the management in original at the time of admission
- Until all documents are received from the student and verified from the University, the admission granted to the student would be provisional
- Until a students fills up university enrollement form / examination form by due date, their admission for said semester would be considered as provisional
- Any discrepancy/ fraud in documents provided by the student would result in termination of his/her provisional admission
- In the 3 year degree courses, for admission in / progressing to 5th semester, a student must clear 1st and 2nd semester examinations
Terms & Conditions
- Student should claim their refundable security deposit within 6 months of clearing the final semester, thereafter no request/applications would be entertained in this regard.
- Refund of caution money will be made to the students who meet the following criteria:
- Application form for refund of security deposit to be submitted at SBC front office strictly between 10:00am – 1:00pm.
- Submission of original security deposit receipt is mandatory.