- To provide students a deeper insight into the philosophy, theory and techniques of Public relations, Advertising and Communication with a judicious mix of theory and their application skills.
- To develop expertise in PR, Advertising and Communication and research techniques.
- To equip the students with the ability to conceptualise and analyse social, economic and technical issues.
- To inculcate in the students the ability for the application of principles of Communication for development and change.
- To offer opportunities for specialisation, in any of the areas of Advertising, PR and communication.
Course Content :
|Semester I||Semester III|
|1. Science of Human Communication||1. Advanced Advertising & Brand Management|
|2. Mass Communication Process||2.. Tool & Techniques of P.R|
|3. Origin & Growth of Indian Media||3. Consumer Behaviour|
|4. Media Language: Structure, Style & Translation||4. Introduction to Marketing Management|
|5. Basic Computer Application||5. Communication Research|
|Semester II||Semester IV|
|1. Principles & Practices of Public Relations||1. Mass Media: Ethics and Laws|
|2. Principles & Practices of Management||2. Media Planning|
|3. Advertising Mangement||3. Specialized Copywriting|
|4. Communication for Development||4. Corporate & Business Communication|
|5. Multimedia and Desktop Publishing||5. Web Advertising and e-PR|
Eligibility : Graduation in any discipline from a recg. Univ.
No. of Seats : 25
Course Duration: 2 years (4 Semesters)